Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include a visitors centre for Rotherham, a theatre box office and a shop.
- Monday 09:00 - 16:45.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 16:45.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 16:45.
- Thursday 09:00 - 16:45.
- Friday 09:00 - 16:45.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Rotherham Central.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 260cm x 580cm (8ft 6in x 19ft).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Moorgate Street.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 260cm x 440cm (8ft 6in x 14ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Moorgate Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped and stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width but one door is locked.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 81cm.
- The ramp/slope is located on the path approaching the building.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 9cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
Reception (Visitors Centre/Box Office)
- The desk/counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is available only on request.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the rear left of the building.
- There is/are 3 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
Counter (Makers Emporium)
- The counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 107cm (3ft 6in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.