- This Route starts at GSA (Guildford School of Acting) and runs to the Vet School via Tesco and Surrey Sports Park.
- Related link Guildford School of Acting (Block GSA).
- Related link Vet School Main Building.
- Related link Surrey Sports Park.
GSA Building to underpass
- As you turn right out of the GSA Building there is a moderate slope leading up towards the traffic lights. At the traffic lights turn right onto the path. There are barriers at the entrance to the path. The path slopes to the right and there is tactile paving at the beginning. When you come to the cross paths, continue straight ahead towards the underpass where the slope is moderate going downhill. The path is tarmac and has tactile paving in front of the barriers before you enter the underpass.
Underpass to Tesco roundabout
- Once you are through the underpass there is a steep slope that bears to the right. There are more barriers and the surface is tarmac. Continue up the path where it becomes more moderate and then levels out. The path then bears left down towards some more barriers. Follow the path to the right under another underpass where the path changes from tarmac to concrete. The path in the underpass is moderate slope. Once through the underpass the path changes to tarmac and then there is a steep slope with more barriers at the top. The path then bears round to the left with some uneven surfaces and tactile paving. Continue along the path to where the railings are and then the path bears right down an East slope and you then arrive at the Tesco roundabout. When you cross the road there is a dropped kerb with tactile paving and an island in the centre of the road with dropped kerbs and tactile paving.
Tesco roundabout to traffic lights
- Once you have crossed the roundabout the pavement bears round to the right onto Egerton Road. There is a bus stop on your right hand side with uneven surfaces. Once past the bus stop there is an easy slope up towards the traffic lights.
Traffic Lights to Nursery
- At the traffic lights turn left and there is a traffic island with dropped kerbs and tactile paving. Once you have crossed the traffic lights, continue straight ahead onto Richard Meyjes Road. The path is tarmac with a moderate slope. As you continue along the path, it bears left and then straight again. Continue on the path until you reach the nursery which will be on your left hand side. The path then sets back for bus stop where there is a dropped kerb.
Nursery to Surrey Sports Park
- At the dropped kerb cross the road to where the tactile paving is. Turn left and continue up this path which is a moderate slope. The path bears round to the right and then the left where you will come to the entrance of the car park for Surrey Sports Park. As you follow the path around to the right, you will come to a crossing where there is tactile and brick paving. Cross the road to the other side.
Surrey Sports Park to Vet School Building
- Once you have crossed the road, continue straight ahead past the two barriers. The tarmac path then begins to slope downhill which is an easy slope. Continue along the path until you reach the next crossing on your right hand side. There are dropped kerbs and tactile paving. Cross the road and then there is an easy slope downhill for about 5 meters. Bear to the right along the brick paving and you will arrive at the entrance to the vet school.