Show Easy Read
- This is a route plan from the Medical Biology Centre to the Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology.
- This route is approximately 150m long and should take around 3 minutes to complete.
- The main hazards on this route are congested pedestrian walkways and a car park road crossing.
Medical Biology Centre to CCRCB
- From the Medical Biology Centre main entrance proceed through the building to the rear exit past the Medical Biology Centre Café. For more info please see the Medical Biology Centre building guide. This area is shown in photographs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- Exit the rear entrance of the Medical Biology Centre and continue straight towards the Whitla Building. There is an easy slope down towards the Whitla Building with a concrete slab surface. This area is shown in photographs 7 and 8.
- Proceed through the Whitla Building front entrance and exit via the rear entrance opposite. For more information please see the Whitla Building guide. This area is shown in photographs 9 and 10.
- Cross the car park road outside the rear entrance of the Whitla Building. This is a zebra crossing with tactile paving on the far side and dropped kerbs on both sides. This crossing is shown in photographs 11, 12 and 13.
- After the crossing continue straight and proceed up the level change using the ramp located to your left. This is a moderate ramp with handrails on both sides. This level change is shown in photographs 14 and 15.
- The CCRCB building is located on the left as you exit the ramp.