- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Guernsey Tourist Information
- On leaving the Tourist Information Office turn left on to North Esplanade.
- The pavement surface on North Esplanade is tarmac and has a width of 130cm.
- Carry along the North Esplanade.
- Just up from the Tourist Information the pavement in front of a water fountain changes to paving slabs.
- Carry on up North Esplanade and cross the road at the junction with Lower Pollet and Le Truchot.
- They are dropped kerbs at this crossing.
- Carry along North Esplanade and turn left on to St Julian's Avenue.
St Julian's Avenue
- St Julian's Avenue is a steep hill.
- On entering St Julian's Avenue cross over to the right side of the road at the pelican crossing.
- The pelican crossing has tactile paving at the front of the crossing on the right side.
- On crossing the road carry on up St Julian's Avenue.
- St Julian's Avenue pavement suface is paving slabs and tarmac.
- Carry on up St Julian's Avenue at the junction with Royal Avenue cross the road and carry on up St Julian's Avenue.
- There are no dropped kerbs at this junction.
- At the juction with Les Canichers cross the road and carry on up St Julian's Avenue.
- There are no dropped kerbs at this crossing.
- Carry on up St Julian's Avenue till the juction with Candie Road and turn left into Candie Road.
- There is a tight and steep turning at this junction.
- There are handrails on both sides at this turning.
- Candie Road is a steep hill.
- The surface of the pavement is tarmac.
- On entering Candie Road carry on up the hill for a short distance and turn right into Candie Park.
Candie Park and Guernsey Museum
- On entering the park, take the path though the park to the top of the park and on reaching the top the entrance to Guernsey Museum is on your right.
- The path to the museum has a steep incline and the surface is tarmac.