Show Easy Read
Key Access Review
- Shopping Area Access View
- There is a public car park available (within approx. 200m).
- There is ramped/sloped access to the venue.
- The entrance ramp/slope has a steep gradient.
- The entrance ramp does not have handrails.
- The entrance door(s) is/are single, automatic (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There are documents available in large print on request.
- There are documents available in Braille on request.
- There is a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- There is not a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.