Show Easy Read
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 17:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 17:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 17:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 14:30.
- Friday 17:00 - 22:30.
- Saturday 10:00 - 22:30.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
- On Sundays during May, June and July the venue is open until 21.00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Teddington.
- The nearest underground station is Richmond.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Cedar Road Car Park.
- The car park is located on Cedar Road.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on High Street.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped and stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 91cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located beyond the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 5cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the restaurant and bar areas.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located ahead from the main entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is steep.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The standard height for tables is 73cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Italian.
- There are 2 steps to access the additional seating to the left of the restaurant as shown in photograph 14.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- There are handrails on both sides.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the right of the building.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- An ambulant toilet cubicle with wall mounted grab rails is available.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.