- The venue is open to the public 24hrs a day.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Silchester.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Outside Access (Ruins Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located along Wall Lane.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open both ways.
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Amphitheatre)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading down into the amphitheatre.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.