Show Easy Read
- Related link Terminal Building.
- Related link Changing Places.
- The special assistance desk is located on the ground floor of the Terminal Building adjacent to the Arrivals door. There are standard, accessible and Changing Places toilets close to the desk,.
- The desk/counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the Arrivals entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The desk/counter is staffed.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the desk/counter.
- If the desk is not staffed a member of the OCS team can be contacted via the phone located on the desk.
- Designated seating and wheelchairs are available at the desk.
- The changing places toilet facility is 20m from the desk.
- Staff have the door code or can assist to open the facility if required.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.