Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include hard surface tennis courts, ball court for netball/ basketball/ 5 a side football, outdoor gym, playground, grassed sports pitches, cricket pavilion and sports changing rooms.
- Related link Spring Farm Park Tennis Club.
- There is a tennis club linked to the park.
- Monday 08:00 - 21:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 21:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 21:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 21:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 21:30.
- Saturday 08:00 - 21:30.
- Sunday 08:00 - 21:30.
- These closing times apply to June and July.
- In other months the park closes half an hour after dusk.
- The changing rooms and cricket pavilion are only open by arrangement to those renting the pitches..
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Rainham.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Rainham.
- The nearest underground station is Elm Park.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Acer Avenue.
- The car park is located off Acer Avenue.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is unmarked on-street parking in Acer Avenue, MacLennan Avenue and Lamb's Lane North.
Outside Access (Lamb's Lane North Entrance)
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in) wide.
- There is a single gate at the park entrance.
- There is a moderate slope leading from the road side into the park and a short steep slope from the gate down into the park.
- The path surfaces are uneven.
Outside Access (MacLennan Avenue Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the end of MacLennan Avenue.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in) wide.
- The large gate is held open when the park is open.
- There are easy slopes in this area.
Outside Access (Acer Avenue Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located near the end of Acer Avenue on the left.
- There is an umade/grass path from this gate into the park to a second gateway.
- There is a medium step up at the second gateway.
- The path surface is uneven and may be muddy.
- There are tarmac-surface paths linking the three entrances and the tennis courts.
- The paths are level or have easy or moderate slopes.
- In some areas, particularly near Acer Avenue, the path surface is damaged and very uneven.
- There are a small number of benches in the park. Some of these are set on the grassed area or away from the firm path.
- The ball court and outdoor gym are accessed across grass.
- The playground is within an enclosed area with gates.
- One gate is on the path near to the Acer Avenue entrance.
- The paths in this area are uneven.
- There are other gates which give access from the grassed area.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.