Show Easy Read
- Related link St Martin-in-the-Fields High School for Girls - Main Building.
- This group of four mobile classrooms is located behind the food technology building. Access is from the driveway to the left of the main building from Tulse Hill.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Tulse Hill.
- The nearest underground station is Brixton.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Trinity Rise.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 370cm x 490cm (12ft 2in x 16ft 1in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The car park has powered entrance gates off Trinity Rise. There is an intercom at the gates which can not be reached by wheelchair users or from a vehicle.
- The car park is closest to the sports hall (approximately 20m) and the technology blocks.
- There are also some standard parking bays outside the main building, at the top end of the site off Tulse Hill.
Outside Access (Classroom Entrances)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- There is one entrance giving access into each block of two classrooms. The entrance opens into a lobby with lockers and the entrances to the two classrooms.
Level Change (Classroom Entrances)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
- There nearest accessible toilets are located in the drama block and sports hall block.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilets are on the lower ground floor of the main building, using the lower ground entrance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.