- Services / facilities within the grounds include Kettle's Yard Museum.
- The key for the church can be obtained from the Kettle's Yard Café.
- Monday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 16:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Cambridge.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the church.
- There is ramped/sloped and stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are light.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm.
- The ramp/slope is located along the pathway leading to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located beyond the gated entrance.
- There is/are 10 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 8cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- Access to the church grounds is via a light weight gate.
- The gate opens away from you (push).
- The width of the gate is 80cm.
- The path from the top of the steps is uneven and worn in some areas.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are low.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest toilet is located within the Kettle's Yard Café.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- Home visits / services are not available.