COVID-19 Information (Nottingham Trent University)
Location of Room(s)
- Clifton Student Services Centre 078 is/are located at the rear left of the Student Services Centre, along the left corridor then turn right at the far end. The prayer room is at the far end, accessed via room 076 (Wudu room).
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Clifton Student Services Centre please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are not even.
- There are prayer mats available. The prayer room is accessed via room 076 (Wudu room).