Show Easy Read
Key Access Review
- There is a public car park available (within approx. 200m).
- There is step free access to the venue.
- The door(s) is/are single, manual (towards you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- There is not a home service available.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View