Location of Room(s)
- Teaching/Seminar Room(s) (064 A and B) is/are located in the Skempton Building on floor 0, at end of the corridor to the right as you exit the lifts.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Skempton Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- Room 064 is 1 large teaching room which can be partitioned to create 2 smaller rooms (A and B).
- It is accessed from the lift via the level 0 ramp.