Show Easy Read
- Services/facilities within the venue include Short Stay parking, Premium Parking, Arrivals Pick Ups.
- For the Terminal 2 Departures Check-In DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- For the Terminal 2 Arrivals Hall DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- For the Terminal 2 - Drop Off DisabledGo access guide please click here (new tab).
- The Terminal 2 Drop Off Zone is located on Level A of the T2 Multi Storey Car Park, close to the Level A entrances and lifts.
- It is accessed from Palma Avenue to the side of the car park.
- The entrance has a height restriction of 2.2 metres.
- The drop off bays are clearly marked.
- Bays that are unoccupied are indicated by green lights.
- There are pedestrian crossings from the drop off points to the Level A entrances and lifts.
- These have dropped kerbs without tactile paving.
- The lifts and stairs at the entrances can be used to access Departures on Level D.
- There are also pedestrian crossings to the terminal building from the car park.
- These crossings have tactile paving.
- There are automatic barriers at the exit of the drop off area.
- The payment machines at these barriers accept cash both coins and notes, debit and credit cards including contactless payments.
- There is a telephone call button on the pay machine with a hearing loop to gain assistance if required.
- To avoid delays Blue Badge holders are requested to speak to the on duty parking marshals before driving to the barrier, who will authorise exiting free of charge.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located Terminal 2 Departures Check-In.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located Terminal 2 Departures Check-In.