Show Easy Read
Drop Off Zone
- The Terminal 3 Drop Off Zone, is located outside the Terminal 3 Building on Domestic Approach.
- There is a pedestrian crossing from the Terminal Building to the drop off zone.
- The pedestrian crossing has dropped kerb with tactile paving.
- The drop off zone is central of Domestic Approach.
- The drop off zone is clearly marked on the road and signposted.
- The covered part of the drop off zone on the far side has a 3.0m (10ft10in) height restriction.
- There are automatic barriers at the exit of the drop off area.
- The payment machines at these barriers accept cash both coins and notes, debit and credit cards including contactless payments.
- There is a telephone call button on the pay machine with a hearing loop to gain assistance if required.
- To avoid delays Blue Badge holders are requested to speak to the on duty parking marshals before driving to the barrier, who will authorise exiting free of charge.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located Terminal 3 Departures Check-In.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located Terminal 3 Departures Check-In.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.