Show Easy Read
- Related link The Hub.
- Related link Lordship Recreation Ground.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bruce Grove.
- The nearest underground station is Turnpike Lane.
- Monday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 17:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Lordship Lane.
Drop off Point
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located at the front of The Hub.
- Vehicle access to the park is via Adams Road, N17 6HE. If the gates are closed, please call 020 8885 5684 and assistance will be made available.
- Please note parking is only available outside The Hub for mobility impaired visitors.
Outside Access (The Hub Cafe Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double (with one leaf locked).
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Level Change (The Hub Cafe Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the Hub cafe entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 74cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 7m (7yd 1ft) from the Hub entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located ahead as you enter.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 87cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 170cm x 280cm (5ft 7in x 9ft 2in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are female sanitary and general domestic waste disposal units.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- The shelf is higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the Hub entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.