Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Newark.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Newark Northgate.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located behind the Engineering Block.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 4 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 370cm x 620cm (12ft 2in x 20ft 4in).
- The nearest designated bay is 32m (34yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 46m (50yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located in the centre of the car park.
- There is not a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 82cm (2ft 8in).
- There is also an easy slope level change leading from the campus to the workshop shown in picture 2.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are adjustable.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Location and Access
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.