Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- Think Tank Llandinam is/are located in the middle of Llandinam (Geography and Earth Sciences) on floor B.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Llandinam (Geography and Earth Sciences) please click here (new tab).
Outside Access (Think Tank Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off the car park.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 170cm (5ft 7in).
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- There are ramps to exit the Think Tank into the rest of the building. These are described in the Getting Around section.
- There is another entrance into the Think Tank on its opposite side. This has a single heavy manual door with one leaf locked and a width of 92cm and is accessed by 15 deep steps. This can be seen in photographs 3 and 4.
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- There is a slight ramp/slope for access to the room(s).
- The ramp/slope has handrails on both sides.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is an external entrance with level access into Think Tank from the Llandinam car park and external stepped access to the Think Tank to it's rear.
- There are slopes on either side of the Think Tank leading into it internally within the building one of these internal entrances can be seen in photographs 1 and 2 and the other 3 and 4.