Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- G.79 is/are located on the ground floor, to the rear of the building on the right hand side, towards the end of the corridor.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Franklin-Wilkins Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 75cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There are two sets of double doors at the entrance to the room (photograph 1 and 2).
- There is a section of raised seating with one medium height step leading up to it, located to the rear of the room (photograph 6).