- The information in this section was taken in December 2020.
- The Terminal building is closed between 21:00 - 07:00 when there are no departing / arriving flights.
- There have been no changes to the parking.
- Entrance to the Terminal building is via the main entrance (located across from the check-in desks) and the exit is via the Arrivals route - additional signage is in place.
- Additional hand sanitising stations have been installed across all areas of the passenger journey for Departures and Arrivals.
- Electronic and wall mounted displays showing visuals have been installed throughout.
- All counters now have protective screens.
- Up and down directional arrows have been displayed on the main terminal stairway.
- Toilets are available.
- All passengers, visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Related link Glasgow Prestwick Airport - Terminal Building and Arrivals Hall.
- WHSmith is located on the landside of the terminal building.
- Monday 04:00 - 17:00.
- Monday 18:00 - 00:30.
- Tuesday 04:00 - 20:00.
- Wednesday 04:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 00:30.
- Thursday 04:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 04:30 - 21:30.
- Saturday 04:00 - 20:00.
- Sunday 04:00 - 17:00.
Outside Access (Shop)
- This information is for the entrance located to the right of the terminal building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The nearest accessible toilets are at the front left of the main terminal or towards the rear right, near Arrivals.
- The nearest standard toilets are at the front left of the main terminal or towards the rear right, near Arrivals.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.