Show Easy Read
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Wilmslow.
Opening Times (April to September)
- Monday 08:00 - 19:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 19:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 19:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 19:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 19:30.
- Saturday 08:00 - 19:30.
- Sunday 08:00 - 19:30.
Opening Times (October to March)
- Monday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Sunday 08:00 - 17:30.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- There is a tarmac road/pathway running through the centre of the cemetery with smaller pathways leading of the main roadway.
- There is a church to the centre which is no longer used.
- The pathway around the headstones are tarmac and grass.
- There are benches to the rear of the grounds.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.