Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Manchester.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Manchester Piccadilly.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The intercom is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right of the entrance as you face it.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 138cm (4ft 6in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 7 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The ramp is used to bypass the steps.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the left of the main entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are C-Q.
- The lift is 15m (16yd 15in) from main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The dimensions of the lift are 93cm x 137cm (3ft x 4ft).
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- There is no Floor I.
Location of Accessible Accommodation
- The establishment provides 0 accessible accommodation facilities with an ensuite and/or separate accessible bathroom.
Ground Floor Rooms
- Ground floor rooms do have level access.
- There are communal toilets and showers on each floor. The toilets have level access. The showers are accessed by a deep step.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.