Show Easy Read
- Wymondley Wood was created an educational nature conservation and field study area. The wood provides food and cover for a wide variety of wildlife all year round.
- For further information please visit the website.
- The venue has seasonal opening times and please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hitchin.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Wymondley Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Car Park Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 89cm (2ft 11in).
Level Change (Car Park Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The path on route to the entrance is uneven due to a surface of loose chippings.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The surface is uneven throughout the wood.
- There are several Bridges throughout the wood.
- There are benches placed throughout the wood.
- There is a picnic area within the wood.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.