Show Easy Read
- Related link Wynford Farm Playbarn & Cafe.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Dyce.
- Monday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 4 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 330cm x 535cm (10ft 10in x 17ft 7in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 40m (43yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 45m (49yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 170cm (5ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located between the two sets of doors.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 125cm (4ft 1in).
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is not level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- If the ticket office is closed, tickets may be purchased in the playbarn / cafe reception next door. A combined ticket for both venues may be purchased.
- The paths around the wildlife farm and adventure playground are all over 75cm wide. Most paths have a loose stone (gravel) finish, with timber decking around the pond and grass paths to the paddocks. The slopes to the paths are generally easy or moderate. They are accessible to wheelchair users with assistance due to the loose stone finish and some uneven areas. There are occasional benches around the park to sit on.
- Within the farm park there are aviaries and paddocks with a petting area available. There are sheeps, lambs, goats, Wilbur, Peppa pig, piglets, Jeremy and Milly the donkeys, turkeys, hens and chicks, rabbits, guinea pigs, geese and ducks. At the farm park exit there are sinks for washing hands following petting of the animals.
- The adventure playground is well kitted out with zip wires, tractors, a combine harvester, climbing frames, slides, swings, bucket swing, a sand and water play area, pedal go-karts, mini golf and a party log cabin.
- There is a tractor and trailer farm safari available. The trailer has 16-20 seats plus ramped access and fixing points for up to 2 wheelchairs.
- The party log cabin has easy ramped access and a door width of 81cm. Please contact the venue for more details and to book a party.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Baby change facilities are available in the playbarn / cafe building next door to the venue.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.