- Services / facilities within the grounds include a children's park, woodland walks, a small skate park and football pitches.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Birchwood.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Moss Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 400cm x 400cm (13ft 1in x 13ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 9m (9yd 2ft) from the entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 200cm (6ft 7in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Access Point)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There are bollards in the entrance walkway. The width between the bollards is 100cm.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have concrete surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy, moderate and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located next to the children's play area.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 34m (37yd 7in) from the main access point.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are low.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).