- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Warrington Bank Quay.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Lyons Lane)
- This information is for the entrance located in Lyons Lane.
- There is ramped/sloped and stepped access at this entrance.
- The entrance is to the right as you face the gate and is 100cm wide.
- The gate is locked with a chain and padlock.
- There is a slight slope on the pathway in front the entrance and beyond.
- There is a shallow kerb in front of the entrance which is 6cm high.
Outside Access (Longwood Road)
- This information is for the entrance located in Longwood Road.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There are fenced style fixed posts at this entrance.
- The entrance width is 130cm.
- There is a slight slope on the pathway leading to the entrance.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth and tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
Children's Play Area
- There are 2 children's play areas beyond the Longwood Lane entrance.
- There are single gates to enter the play areas.
- The gates open towards you, are heavy and are 108cm wide.
- The surface in the play areas is grass with soft mat rubber around the play equipment.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.