Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the building include Grappenhall and Community Youth Association, Warrington A.R.C. and the Cheshire Nail Doctor.
- Related link Grappenhall Youth & Community Association.
- This venue is also used for public meetings of the parish council.
- These meetings are held in the first floor meeting room.
- Monday 14:00 - 16:30.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 16:30.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 16:30.
- Thursday 14:00 - 16:30.
- Friday Closed.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Warrington Bank Quay.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located to the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 370cm x 600cm (12ft 2in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 17m (18yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 19m (20yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The height of the intercom is 135cm (4ft 5in).
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The intercom is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 70cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, 1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are a meeting room.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the left as you enter.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located on the grassed areas around the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.