- This venue is maintained by volunteers by The Friends of Hollinfare Cemetery.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Glazebrook.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The gates at the entrance open away from you (push).
- The gates are double width with one gate locked.
- The gate is permanently held open.
- The clear width of the gate is 147cm.
- There is a slight slope in front of and beyond the entrance.
- There are 3 deep unmarked steps without handrails to the right as you enter the cemetery.
- These steps lead to some of the gravesides.
- These steps can be avoided by using a different route.
- Some of the paths are uneven from tree roots.
- There are water pipes available within the grounds to the left and right of the cemetery.
- The gazebo is located at the rear of the cemetery.
- The width of the entrance is 129cm.
- There is a slight permanent ramp in front of the entrance.
- The wide of the ramp is 129cm.
- There is fixed seating in the gazebo.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.