Show Easy Read
- Monday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 23:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Warrington Bank Quay.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Town Hall Car Park.
- The car park is located off Sankey Street.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Springfield Street.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The standard on street parking is not marked into individual bays.
- The width of the bay is 297cm.
- There is room for approximately 4 vehicles.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 133cm.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 77cm.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 3 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 14cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the bar.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 34cm (1ft 1in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 104cm (3ft 5in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- The seating to the rear of the bar is accessed via a steep slope, without handrails.
- There is a 150x150 turning space at the top of the slope.
- Some of the seating to the rear of the bar is on raised platforms.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, LG.
- There are 14 steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are the function room.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the rear left of the bar as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Toilets)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the bar to the toilets.
- The ramp/slope gradient is steep.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.