- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the side of the venue, off Station Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 450cm x 437cm (14ft 9in x 14ft 4in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 3m (3yd 10in) from the platform 2 entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Platform 2 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off the car park.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The gate opens towards you (pull).
- The gate is single.
- The gate is light.
- The gate has a clear width of 129cm.
- There is a slight slope leading to the entrance gate.
Outside Access (Platform 1 Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Green Lane.
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the entrance points vary from 175cm to 200cm.
- There is a steep slope between the 2 entrance points.
- There are 15+ steps leading down to the platform.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium in height (18cm).
- The steps have a handrail on either side.
- The slope is used to overcome the steps.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Northern Railway.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for Northern Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1 and 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are not available to access platforms.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are ticket machines on both platforms.
- The ticket machines have an accessible symbol at the bottom to display the on-screen options within reach for wheelchair users.
Level Change (Bridge)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading out of the car park and over the bridge.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading down near both platforms.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The route over the bridge from the designated bay to Platform 1 is approximately 200m.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.