- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Padgate.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Photograph 1 shows Parkfields Lane.
- Photograph 2 shows Kings Road.
- Photograph 3 shows Timmis Court.
- All photographs of parking bays are for residents only.
- Assistance may be required as there are level changes without dropped kerbs.
Outside Access (Parkfields Lane)
Outside Access (Stirrup Close)
Outside Access (Kings Road)
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a grass surface around the main central standing stones.
- There is a narrow path through the stones.
- The central stones are 80cm wide along the path.
- There is a wider path surrounding the stones.
Level Change (Stepping Stones)
- There are wide, deep stepping stones across a ditch which can be bypassed using a bridge from the alternative paths.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.