- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Warrington Bank Quay.
- The information in this section was taken in January 2021.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- At the end of the day children are brought to the fire escape where they will then be met by the parents, whom will be waiting outside.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- Once a child or staff member has been allocated a room, they will then remain in that room. To minimise the amount cross-over between children.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 07:30 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 07:30 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 07:30 - 18:00.
- Thursday 07:30 - 18:00.
- Friday 07:30 - 18:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front and side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The height of the bell/buzzer is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The bell/buzzer is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The ramp/slope is located on the pathway leading to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- There is fingerprint access control at the main entrance door is for parents and staff only.
- The main office is 4m to the right when you enter the venue.
- The offices are for staff use only.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G, 1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are the toddler room.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the rear of the venue.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are children's standard toilets within the classrooms.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.