- Services / facilities within the grounds include woodland and meadow habitats, wildlife, SSSI (Site of Special Scientific Interest), woodland and meadow walks, viewing points, special wildlife - Great Crested Newt, visitor centre - (subject to staff availability), and toilets (subject to staff availability).
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Birchwood.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is standard unmarked unrestricted parking along Moat Lane opposite the entrance.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
Marsh / Nature Reserve
- There is a stepped entrance and a ramped entrance into the marsh as shown in photographs 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- The ramped access has a slight gradient and is 140cm wide.
- There are no handrails at this entrance.
- At the stepped entrance there are 14 deep steps with an handrail going up to
- the right.
- The steps are 18cm high.
- The pathways within the nature reserve are mostly compacted earth and can become very uneven.
- Pathways can also become very slippery due to mud and fallen leaves.
- The footpath in the area has a timber decked surface with a wire mesh.
- The decking could become slippery when wet.
- There are handrails to both side of the footpath.
- The footpath is 110cm wide.
- Wheelchair users using the footpath are required to turn around by the stepped entrance and use the ramped access to exit the footpath.
- The pathways around the nature reserve are mainly compacted earth, muddy or grassed assistance would be needed for wheelchair users.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.