- 10:00 - 16:00 Monday - Friday throughout the year.
- 08:00 - 16:00 weekends and bank holidays between October and March.
- 08:00 - 18:00 weekends and bank holidays between April and September.
- The site is closed On Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Warrington Central.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located to the left as you enter.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Although the venue has a small car park adjacent to it, it is largely unused.
- Patrons pull up directly to the bays which have level access.
- Staff are available to help unload and put items in the recycle bins.
Outside Access (Vehicular Access)
- The recycling bays are accessible only by vehicle.
- There is enough space to take vehicles right up to the bays.
- Bays vary in height from 120cm and 150cm.
- There is level access directly in front of each bay.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.