- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Padgate.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 13:00 - 19:30.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:45.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:45.
- Saturday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Sunday 09:30 - 16:30.
- VENUE OPENING HOURS CAN VARY ACCORDING TO BOOKINGS/EVENTS TAKING PLACE.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front and side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 7 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 300cm x 490cm (9ft 10in x 16ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 42m (45yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The desk/counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is available only on request.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is a gate to the right of the reception desk to enter the play and sensory centre.
- The width of the gate is 110cm (3ft 6in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- The cafe is located next to reception.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 9m (9yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 40cm (1ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are not presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
Location and access
- The facility is located to the left as you enter, off the main corridor.
- The facility is approximately 19m (20yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do not need a key for the facility.
- The door opens outwards.
- The width of the door is 93cm (3ft 1in).
- The dimensions of the facility are 280cm x 250cm (9ft 2in x 8ft 2in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is free standing.
- The length of the facility changing bench is 180cm (5ft 11in).
- The facility hoist is powered overhead.
- The overhead hoist covers the changing bench and the toilet.
- The sling is attached to the hoist by hook and loop.
- The facility toilet is corner.
- The transfer space on the left as you face the toilet is 140cm (4ft 7in).
- Wall mounted grab rails are not available.
- Drop down rails are provided.
- As you face the toilet the drop down rail(s) is/are on the left.
- The type of wash basin is adjustable.
- Wall mounted grab rails are not available at the wash basin.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is available.
- The facility has a non slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is not available.
- It is tied up and out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from the floor).
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located off the main corridor.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 19m (20yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.