- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is not clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available (within approx. 200m).
- There is step free access to the venue.
- The entrance door(s) is/are double, manual (towards you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There are only stairs to access other floors.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is a/are step free accessible changing/fitting room(s) and standard changing/fitting room(s) available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- The accessible fitting room, on the ground floor, is 150cm x 180cm, has an outward opening door 87cm wide, grab rails and a standard chair.