Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available (within approx. 200m).
- There is step free access to the venue.
- The entrance door(s) is/are double, manual (towards you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is ramped/sloped or stepped access to the majority of the venue/service.
- The internal ramp/slope has a slight gradient.
- The internal ramp has a handrail on the right going down.
- The width of the internal ramp is 120cm.
- The ramp/slope bypasses the step(s).
- There is/are 2 medium height (11cm - 18cm) step(s), with a handrail on both sides within the venue.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is not clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .