- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are not available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is not clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are not available.
Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available (within approx. 200m).
- There is ramped/sloped access to the venue.
- The entrance ramp/slope has a slight gradient.
- The entrance ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the entrance ramp is 100cm.
- The entrance door(s) is/are single, manual (away from you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.