- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Key Access Review
- There are on street Blue Badge bays available (within approx. 200m).
- There is step free access to the venue.
- The entrance door(s) is/are double, manual (towards you), with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is not a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.