Show Easy Read
Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- Warwick Racecourse is ideally situated in the heart of England, with easy access from a number of main routes: M40 (Junction 15), M42, M5 and M6. It is located on Hampton Street which is just off the A429 as you enter Warwick town from Junction 15.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The following Stagecoach Bus Services run on a regular daily basis: X17: Coventry – Leamington Spa – Warwick Hospital – Warwick - Chase Meadow - (alternately) Hampton Magna & Warwick Parkway Station 16: Stratford Upon Avon - Warwick - Warwick Hospital - Kenilworth - Coventry X18: Stratford Upon Avon - Wellesbourne - Barford - Warwick - Leamington - Coventry (via A46) G1: Warwick – Woodloes – Percy Estate - Leamington Spa - Whitnash - South Farm 68: Cubbington – Lillington – Stud Farm – Leamington Spa – Railway Station – Warwick Gates – Warwick – Hatton Park.
- For more information on Stagecoach Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Warwick Station and Warwick Parkway.
- Warwick Racecourse is served by two train stations, both operate on the Chiltern line which runs between London Marylebone and Birmingham Snow Hill. Warwick station is a short 20-minute walk from the racecourse, situated in the town just one mile away. Warwick Parkway can be found on the town’s outskirts, a short taxi ride from the racecourse.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
- With prior permission, helicopters can land on the course on racedays only. Please contact the office on 01926 405 560 for further information.
Parking (Conference and Events Parking)
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located off Bread and Meat Close.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 4 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 480cm x 600cm (15ft 9in x 19ft 8in).
- There is not a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- The dimensions of other designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) vary in size.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- Parking is free for visitors of the venue.
Conference and Events
- From private parties and weddings to team building days and large outdoor events, your event will have a stunning and unique backdrop, thus ensuring a memorable day.
- You’ll enjoy the support and planning of a first class events team, with an event manager to take care of all of your arrangements. An outstanding events team, flexible approach and top quality catering, plus lots of onsite parking and free Wi-Fi back up first class facilities across the site. Have a look at the facilities, call one of the team on 01926 405 560 and come along and see for yourself.
- Whatever the event it can be tailored to suit your needs:
- A range of audio and visual equipment is available for hire.
- A choice of conference rooms benefitting from ample natural lighting.
- Break out rooms available.
- Disabled facilities.
- Ample free parking.
- Easy access by rail, road or helicopter.
- Superb catering encompassing special dietary requirements.
- Flip charts and a screen available free of charge.
- Digital projectors available for hire.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
Related Access Guides (Conference and Events)
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- 1707 Restaurant and Suite link (new tab) - click here.
- Dukes Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Scudamore Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Westgate Bar and Food Market link (new tab) - click here.
- Betting Hall link (new tab) - click here.
- Castle Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Warwickshire Room link (new tab) - click here.
- Kingmaker Suite link (new tab) - click here.
- Chandler Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- Paddock Suites link (new tab) - click here.
- Paddock Pavillions link (new tab) - click here.