Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
- Warwick Racecourse is ideally situated in the heart of England, with easy access from a number of main routes: M40 (Junction 15), M42, M5 and M6. It is located on Hampton Street which is just off the A429 as you enter Warwick town from Junction 15.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- The following Stagecoach Bus Services run on a regular daily basis: X17: Coventry – Leamington Spa – Warwick Hospital – Warwick - Chase Meadow - (alternately) Hampton Magna & Warwick Parkway Station 16: Stratford Upon Avon - Warwick - Warwick Hospital - Kenilworth - Coventry X18: Stratford Upon Avon - Wellesbourne - Barford - Warwick - Leamington - Coventry (via A46) G1: Warwick – Woodloes – Percy Estate - Leamington Spa - Whitnash - South Farm 68: Cubbington – Lillington – Stud Farm – Leamington Spa – Railway Station – Warwick Gates – Warwick – Hatton Park.
- For more information on Stagecoach Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Warwick Station and Warwick Parkway.
- Warwick Racecourse is served by two train stations, both operate on the Chiltern line which runs between London Marylebone and Birmingham Snow Hill. Warwick station is a short 20-minute walk from the racecourse, situated in the town just one mile away. Warwick Parkway can be found on the town’s outskirts, a short taxi ride from the racecourse.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
- With prior permission, helicopters can land on the course on racedays only. Please contact the office on 01926 405 560 for further information.
Outside Access (Winning Connections Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in front of the entrance.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does/do contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 160cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
Hospitality (Winning Connections)
- There is step-free access to this area.
- There is step-free access within this area.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- The type of flooring in this area is carpet.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is a bar/service counter.
- The height of the bar or service counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 73cm and 107cm.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests on both sides.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Background music varies according to the function/event.
- The type of service provided in this room can vary.
- The layout of the room varies according to what it is being used for.
- The room can be hired for functions and meetings on non match days.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) available within the room/suite.
- There are not standard toilets available within the room/suite.
- There is not a separate parent and baby room within the room/suite.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located between the Paddock Suites and the Paddock Pavilion.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located between the Paddock Suites and the Paddock Pavilion.
Related Access Guides
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Getting around Warwick Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.
- Betting Counters around the Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.