- Services / facilities within the building include Citizens Advice on a periodic basis, Refuge Drop In, Warwick Vision Support and Concessionary Travel Applications.
- The venue is a registered Warwickshire Safe Place.
- The venue offers various activities including Book and a Brew, Lego Group, Silver Surfers and Story Stomp Time.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 09:30 - 13:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 09:30 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 13:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Polesworth.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Hall Court Car Park.
- The car park is located on Bridge Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (away from you).
- The main automatic door(s) is/are push pad or push button activated.
- The push pad or push button is 90cm from floor level.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 87cm.
- The desk/counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is a touch screen.
- The touch screen is at a suitable height for a wheelchair user.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are good.
- This library does not have a regular supply of books in Braille.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in large print.
- This library does have a regular supply of books in audio format.
- There is an ordering service.
- The library does have computers with accessible software.
- Accessible software includes Zoomtext.
- Auxiliary aids are available for computer users.
- A height adjustable table is / are available.
- The venue has Talking Newspapers from the Tamworth Herald.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located on the grassy areas around the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.