- Services / facilities within the grounds include Priory Bungalow.
- Related link Priory Bungalow.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Warwick.
- Opening times for the venue vary according to bookings/events taking place.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 360cm x 600cm (11ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 24m (26yd 9in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The intercom is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There is a gate at the entrance to the venue.
- The gate opens away from you (push)
- The width of the gate is 87cm.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located on the path leading to the steps.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located beyond the gate and in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 14 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The height of tables is 60cm.
- Only stool seating is available.
- There is a very small kitchen.
- The door is single and heavy.
- The door opens away from you (push).
- The width of the door is 62cm.
- The height to the top of the units is 96cm.
- The height to the high cupboard is 200cm.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G and 1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are the meeting room.
- The first four steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the right as you enter.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located on the grassed areas surrounding the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are not available.