- The following information describes the route from the Occupation Road Car Park to Vicarage Road Stadium.
- The route leads along Occupation Road.
- The approximate distance of this route varies depending on where you have parked.
- The route takes approximately 1 minute.
- The majority of the paths along the route consist of tarmac.
- There is step-free access throughout this route.
- The potential hazards on this route include; steep slopes.
Parking (Occupation Road)
- The car park is located off Occupation Road.
- The car park is accessed via Cardiff Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- The barrier controls/touchscreen can be reached from the car.
- The barrier control system is staffed.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There are some slight gradients within the car park.
- The route from the car park is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- The stadium is clearly visible from the car park.
- The following information relates to the parking available on a matchday.
- This car park is for home and away supporters.
- Disabled supporters will be provided a space in either the Stadium Way or Occupation Road car parks.
Spaces are subject to availability. In order to book a space, please contact the club either by phone (01923 223 023) or email ([email protected]) prior to arrival/matchday.
- Parking spaces are available on a match-by-match basis.
- There is a £12 charge per match for parking.
- There is a steward available for assistance on match days.
- For the clubs access statement please click here.
- Related Route Plan(s) View
Occupation Road Car Park to the Outer Concourse
- Upon exiting the car park, turn right and continue ahead for approximately 5 metres towards the outer concourse (Rookery Stand).
- There is a slight to steep uphill gradient along the entirety of the route.
- The path surface consists of tarmac and is mostly even.
- The path narrows when exiting the car park.
- There is a gate with an opening width of over 150cm between the car park and the outer concourse, to the right as you exit the car park.