- The following information describes the route from the Vicarage Road (South Side) Bus Stop to Vicarage Road Stadium.
- The bus stop is on the same side of the road to Vicarage Road Stadium.
- The approximate distance of this route is 70 metres.
- The route takes approximately 1-2 minutes to walk.
- The potential hazards along the route include; crossing points, uneven surfaces and congested pathways.
Vicarage Road - South Side Bus Stop (Watford General Hospital)
- The Vicarage Road - South Side Bus Stop (Watford General Hospital) is located on the south side of Vicarage Road.
- There is step-free access to the bus stop.
- The bus stop is sheltered.
- There is bench seating at this bus stop.
- There is no digital display or audio announcer at this bus stop.
- The bus routes that use this bus stop include 10, 320, 324, 635, W1 and W21.
- On matchdays this bus stop is not in use from 2 hours before kick-off.
- On these occasions, the nearest bus stops will be on Whippendell Road.
Vicarage Road - South Side Bus Stop (Watford General Hospital) to the Outer Concourse
- When exiting the bus turn left and follow Vicarage Road.
- The surface of the path is tarmac.
- This part of the route can be uneven in places
- Proceed until you reach Watford Hospital service road crossing.
- There are dropped kerbs, but no tactile paving at this crossing.
- The service road is one-way and traffic and will be approaching from your right.
- Once across, you have reached the outer concourse of Vicarage Road Stadium.