- The following information describes the route from the Shuttle Bus Drop-off Point to the London Stadium.
- The approximate distance of this route is 25m.
- The route takes approximately 1 minute.
- Access to the Podium Level of the outer concourse is via a lift.
- Alternatively, access is via steps or lift in the Stadium Store and Café.
- The Stadium Store and Café can be accessed directly from the car park.
- For a map of the stadium which includes the location of resting areas please click here.
Shuttle Bus Service
- The club provides a shuttle bus service on every home matchday, to assist disabled supporters and fans with accessibility requirements travelling to and from the stadium.
- Pre-match - the shuttle bus service will pick up supporters from the following points; Stratford Station, Stratford International Station and the away supporters coach park.
- Supporters will then be dropped off at the stadium, alongside the Stadium Store and Café.
- Post-match - after the match the shuttle bus service will collect supporters from the Stadium Store and drop off at the same pick up points.
Shuttle Bus Drop-off Point to the Outer Concourse (Podium Level)
- Exit the Accessible Shuttle Bus and head towards the Stadium Store and Café.
- When on the pavement outside the entrance, bear diagonally right until you reach the external lift.
- The pavement has a tarmac surface and is level.
- Take the lift up to the Podium Level of the outer concourse.
Lift (Shuttle Bus Drop-off Point to the Outer Concourse (Podium Level))
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the right of the store, in the shuttle bus car park.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- A member of staff does not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- There is a clear level manoeuvring space of 150cm × 150cm in front of the lift.
- Lift doors do not contrast visually with lift lobby walls.
- The external controls for the lift are within 90cm - 110cm from the floor.
- The colour contrast between the external lift controls and the control plate is poor.
- The colour contrast between the external lift control plate and the wall is poor.
- The clear door width is 150cm (4ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 180cm x 270cm (5ft 11in x 8ft 10in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- There is not a list of floor services available within the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- There is not a hearing loop system.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting levels in the lift are good.
- The outer concourse has a tarmac/resin bound gravel surface and is step-free and smooth throughout.
All stands are accessible via the outer concourse.
All entrances into the stadium have step-free access from the podium.
- There are programme stalls located around the outer concourse.
There are a number of food and drink stands around the outer concourse, located outside the East Stand and the Bobby Moore Stand.
There are picnic tables located near to the food and drink stands.
There are supporter service tents located around the outer concourse.
There is a large television screen located on the outside of the Booby Moore Stand.
- Either side of the away supporters section there are security barriers, the barriers are closed on approximately 80 minutes and will reopen once the away supporters have left the stadium following the final whistle.
There is a short steep slope at the barriers.
- There is a Disabled Supporter Assistant (pink tabard), steward or member of staff available for assistance on matchdays.
- Clear directional signage is provided on the concourse.
- There is a stadium plan/map on the concourse.
- For more information on the East Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the Sir Trevor Brooking Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the Sir Trevor Brooking Stand - Away Supporters please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the West Stand - Lower Tier please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the West Stand - Upper Tier please click here - (new tab).