- Westfield London is in west London. It is signposted off the A3220 West Cross Route.
The centre has three car parks:
Car Park A is the main car park, and has three underground levels. It includes the Shopmobility desk and taxi lounge, on level -2 (Middle Car Park) where most of the Blue Badge bays are located. Entry to the car park is 05:00-03:00.
Car Park B is the basement car park below John Lewis. Entry to the car park is 09:00-23:00.
Car Park C is the roof top car park above John Lewis. Entry to the car park is 05:00-03:00.
All car parks can be exited 24/7.
For all car parks use sat-nav W12 7SL.
All car parks have a height restriction of 210cm.
Blue Badge holders are offered 4 hours free parking Monday - Friday inclusive.
To qualify, Blue Badges must be validated at the Shopmobility desk on level -2, lift lobby 2 of Car Park A.
The centre has a Smart Parking app which offers discounted parking rates and the ability to park without using the ticket barriers or payment machines.
It is not currently possible to claim the 4 hours free parking for Blue Badge holders using the Smart Parking app.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the shopping centre.
There are two bus stations next to the shopping centre:
White City Bus Station is located at the north west corner of the centre, near to the Next store and the north mall and John Lewis.
White City Bus Station is served by routes 31, 49, 148, 207, 237, 260, 607 and C1
Shepherd's Bush Bus Station is at the south east corner of the shopping centre, next to Southern Interchange.
Shepherd's Bush Bus Station is served by routes 72, 94, 95, 220, 272, 283, 295 and N207.
Please use the TFL journey planner for details of the most suitable route. All London buses are wheelchair accessible.
- For more information on the TFL Journey Planner tool, which includes all forms of public transport. The tool has the option to select filters such as step-free routes or maximum walking times please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on TFL accessibility guides, including large print maps and audio guides to order or download please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Shepherd's Bush.
The Shepherd’s Bush Overground Station is located at the south eastern corner of the shopping centre, opposite the Southern Interchange entrance to the Southern Terrace. This is close to The Village shopping area and House of Fraser.
The station has direct connections to Willesden Junction, Kensington Olympia, West Brompton and Clapham Junction. Services run every 15 minutes in each direction Monday - Saturday, with 1-2 trains each hour on Sundays.
A manual boarding ramp is used to overcome the step between the platform and the train at this station.
Use the ticket hall entrance for step-free access by lift to both platforms.
- For more information on Shepherd's Bush Overground Station (National Rail) please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest underground station is Shepherd's Bush or White City on the Central Line and Wood Lane or Shepherd's Bush Market on the Hammersmith and City Line.
Central Line services run east to west from Ealing Broadway to Epping via Tottenham Court Road.
Hammersmith and City Line services run between Hammersmith and Barking via Kings Cross and Liverpool Street.
Of the four underground stations close to the centre, only Wood Lane has step-free access by lift from platform to street.
There is a small step (less than 50mm) between the platform and the train at this station.
Wood Lane station is at the north western corner of the shopping centre, close to the Next store and the north mall and John Lewis.
- For more information on step-free stations on the London Underground network please click here (opens new tab).
- Westfield London is laid out as a large rectangle with landmark stores at each corner:
- House of Fraser and Waitrose are at the south-east corner, close to Shepherd's Bush Bus Station, Overground and Underground stations.
- Marks and Spencer and KidZania London are at the north east corner.
- Next is at the north west corner, closest to White City Bus Station and White City and Wood Lane Underground Stations.
- Debenhams is at the south west corner, closest to Shepherd's Bush Market Underground Station.
- There is a central Atrium events space which connects the mall between Next and Marks and Spencer with the mall between Debenhams and House of Fraser.
- The centre has been extended in 2018 with a new mall running northwards from The Atrium to John Lewis (referred to as North Mall in this guide).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a hands free shopping service.
- The hands-free Shopping service collects each of your purchases and takes them to the Hands-free Shopping desk, located on floor -2, lift lobby 1 to be collected at the end of your visit. This is a chargeable service. Registration and more information is available at any of the Guest Services desks.
- Guest Services Associates do receive training in escorting visually impaired people.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- There is a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs, motorised wheelchairs and mobility scooter.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact the Shopmobility desk in lift lobby 2, car park A: level -2.
- Wheelchair and mobility scooter hire is free. A deposit and ID are required when completing the hire agreement. Training is available for first-time mobility scooter users.
- The centre offers an in-centre chauffer driven Red Car service. There is a chargeable service, bookable by the hour in advance or on the day from any Guest Services desk. Alternatively, simply hail the driver as they pass by and ask for a lift to your chosen shop which they will be happy to provide free of charge.
Lift (Lift Lobby 2)
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located opposite the Guest Services counter on level -2. On level 0, lift lobby 2 is off The Atrium.
- The lift is approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the Car Park A: level -2 pedestrian entrance.
- There are 2 other lifts in this location.
- The lift surveyed was the centre lift.
- The other lifts have very similar/identical specifications.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- A member of staff does not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are levels -3, -2 and -1 of car park A to mall levels 0 and 1. The centre and right hand lifts also go to level 2 for the management suite.
- Clear signs indicating the facilities on each floor are provided on lift lobby landings.
- There is a clear level manoeuvring space of 150cm × 150cm in front of the lift.
- Lift doors do contrast visually with lift lobby walls.
- The external controls for the lift are not within 90cm - 110cm from the floor.
- The colour contrast between the external lift controls and the control plate is poor.
- The colour contrast between the external lift control plate and the wall is fair.
- The clear door width is 118cm (3ft 10in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 215cm x 167cm (7ft 1in x 5ft 6in).
- There are no separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- There is a list of floor services available within the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- There is not a hearing loop system.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting levels in the lift are good.
- There is a/are similar lift(s) available.
- The signage does not make clear that the left hand lift does not go up to level 2 for the Management Suite.
- The reception point is located ahead as you exit lift lobby 2 on the second floor.
- The reception point is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the lift.
- The reception area/desk is clearly visible from the lift.
- There is step-free access to the reception point, via lift.
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the reception point.
- There are no windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors behind the reception point which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read.
- The reception counter is not placed in front of a background which is patterned.
- The lighting levels at the reception point are good.
- The height of the reception counter is 116cm.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the reception point.
- The type of flooring in the reception area is wood.
Reception Waiting Area
- There is a waiting area close to the reception point.
- Access to the waiting area is unobstructed.
- The following types of seating can be found in this area; sofas.
- There is not sufficient space for a wheelchair user to use the waiting area.
- There is a low writing surface with a knee recess at the left hand end of the reception desk, but there is still a high section of the desk behind it.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located on level -2 of lift lobby 2 or level 0 of The Atrium, at lift lobby 8.
- The staff toilets within the management suite were not surveyed.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located on level 0 of The Atrium.
- The staff toilets within the Management Suite were not surveyed.