COVID-19 Information (Westfield London Covid-19 Information)
- The information in this section was taken in January 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Car Park (Valet Parking)
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located on level -2 of Car Park A.
- The car park type is underground.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height of the restriction barrier is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- To see the parking charges please click here (opens new tab).
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- Customers follow the red signs from the car park entrance to the spacious valet parking area.
- Customers are greeted by a member of the valet parking team to hand over the vehicle to them for parking.
- Payment is made at the Valet Parking reception desk or via the Smart Parking app.
- Customers are given a hand-held device to alert the parking team to have the car ready for their departure.
- The valet parking service can be combined with other services such as Hands-free Shopping, where purchases will be carried to the car.
Car Park Pedestrian Exit (Valet Parking)
- This information is for the pedestrian exit located in Car Park A: level -2.
- The pedestrian exit is clearly signed.
- The pedestrian exit is clearly signed with 'To Village Shops, Southern Terrace Restaurants'.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this exit.
- The exit door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (away from you).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 200cm.
- Digital wayfinders are not available.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The lighting levels at the ramp/slope are good.
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There are also manual heavy double doors and a powered revolving door in this location.
- The revolving door has a button to slow its speed.
Guest Services Counter (Valet Parking and Westfield Business Lounge Reception)
- The counter is located on level -2, ahead as you enter the centre from the Valet Parking pedestrian exit from Car Park A. The desk can also be reached from lift lobby 1, level -2 then following the corridor past the Concierge desk.
- There is step-free access to the counter.
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the counter.
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors behind the counter which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read.
- The counter is placed in front of a background which is patterned.
- The lighting levels at the counter are good.
- The height of the counter is 117cm.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is a lowered section of the counter.
- The height of the lowered section of the counter is 86cm.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a clear knee recess beneath the low/lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a clear list of services at the counter.
- This desk is the reception point for customers collecting their vehicle from the Valet Parking service. It is also used as the reception for the Westfield Lounge business area and meeting suites.
- There is not a digital wayfinders touchscreen at the counter.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the counter.
- The type of flooring in this area is carpet and stone.
- There is a waiting area close to the counter.
- Access to the waiting area is unobstructed.
- The following types of seating can be found in this area; armchairs and sofas.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to use the waiting area.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located within the Westfield Business Lounge, to the right of the Valet Parking reception or within the standard toilet facilities on level 1 of The Village, near lift lobby 1.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located within the Westfield Business Lounge, to the right of the Valet Parking reception or on level 1 of The Village, near lift lobby 1.