COVID-19 Information (Westfield Stratford City Covid-19 Information)
- The information in this section was taken in January 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Room(s) (InSpiration - Rest and Faith Space)
- The InSpiration Room is located on level 2 of the shopping centre, off the café court, to the left as you exit lift lobby B.
- There is wayfinding signage for the room(s).
- Signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering, that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- The colour contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The colour contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- The door has a closer and maybe difficult for some to open.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to turn within the room.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are some chairs with armrests on both side within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The colour contrast between the walls and floor is fair.
- The lighting levels are adjustable.
- The InSpiration room is a place of prayer and rest for people of all faiths and none.
- It is open 11:00 - 19:00 Monday to Saturday and 11:00 - 17:00 on Sundays.
- The room is usually staffed by a member of the volunteer chaplaincy team, who represents one of several faiths.
- As you enter the room there are separate female and male ablution rooms on the left.
- These are entered by sliding glass doors which give a clear opening width of 52cm (female) or 58cm (male).
- There is a fold down seat or a chair in each of the ablution rooms.
- After the ablution rooms, there is a shoe storage area to the left and open an area for prayer or meetings.
- There are portable screens which can be used to subdivide the area.
- To the right is the staff office area, a lounge area with sofa booths and a small area which is reserved for Christian prayer.
- There are stools and prayer mats available.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located on Level 1, to the left as you exit lift lobby B.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located on level 1, to the left as you exit lift lobby B.